* HANOI | DECEMBER 2020: Sunday, 06/12 | 9am - 5pm (Registration deadline: 22/11)
* HCMC | NOVEMBER 2020: Sunday, 01/11 | 9am - 5pm (Registration deadline: 18/10)
Register now ➡
WSET® Level 1 Award in Sake - A beginner level introduction to sake for those starting a career in the industry or pursuing an interest in sake.
The Level 1 Award in Sake teaches you about how Sake is made, in a way that explains what you are tasting in the glass. This is one of the best ways to learn about sake. You’ll come out of the course with a great start to really understanding Sake. Upon successful completion you will receive a WSET certificate and lapel pin, and will be able to use the associated WSET certified logo.
What you’ll learn?
* The basic principles of sake production
* The main types and styles of sake
* How to serve sake
* Factors affecting the flavour of sake
* How to describe sake using the WSET Level 1 Systematic Approach to Tasting Sake® (SAT)
Course fee: VND 7,000,000 per person (all inclusive)
# Red Apron & Celliers d’Asie Wine School is an official WSET® Program Provider.
# 6-hour session in English with our highly experienced Sake Educators coming from Japan
# Tasting of 07 sakes
# WSET® official book provided
# Internationally recognized WSET® Level 1 Award in Sake Certificate and Label pin delivered upon successful exam completion.
Where to study?
Red Apron & Celliers d’Asie Wine School | 2 Yen The street, Ba Dinh District
Ho Chi Minh City
Red Apron & Celliers d’Asie Wine School | 2 Chu Manh Trinh, District 1
Contact us today!
Hotline: 090 620 3238
Our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/wsetvn
Our Website: www.redapron.vn/wset