WSET® Level 3 Award in Sake course is the highest qualification for sake professionals. Join us in our journey to explore the complex world of this traditional beverage.
Hanoi | 02-03-09/07/2022 | 9am - 6pm (Registration deadline: before 10am, 27/06)
HCMC | 23-25/07/2022 | 9am - 6pm (Registration deadline: before 10am, 10/07)
Register now https://bit.ly/Sake3WSET
Course fee: VND24,000,000
1. Red Apron & Celliers d’Asie Wine School is an official WSET® Program Provider
2. 3-day session in English with our highly experienced Sake Educators from Japan
3. Tasting of about 40 sakes
4. WSET® official book provided
5. Internationally recognized WSET® Level 3 Award in Sake Certificate
6. There are no entry requirements for this qualification; however, you are required to complete a 24-hour online pre-study programme before attending the course. The completion of Level 1 Sake course prior to Level 3 is advisable.
What you’ll learn in WSET® Level 3 Award in Sake course?
1. The main techniques that are used in the production of sake and how they influence style and quality
2. The principal and specialty categories of sake
3. The sake industry and the commercial importance of sake in the Japanese and export markets
4. The principles behind the storage, selection and service of sake
5. How to taste sake, and evaluate quality, identity and price, using the WSET Level 3 Systematic Approach to Tasting Sake® (SAT).
Where to study?
Red Apron & Celliers d’Asie Wine School | 2 Yen The street, Ba Dinh District
Ho Chi Minh City
Red Apron & Celliers d’Asie Wine School | 2 Chu Manh Trinh, District 1
Contact us today!
Hotline: 090 620 3238
Facebook page: www.facebook.com/wsetvn