What you’ll learn?
· The main styles of wine
· Common wine grapes and their characteristics
· How to store and serve wine
· The principles of food and wine pairing
· How to describe wine using the WSET Level 1 Systematic Approach to Tasting Wine® (SAT)
· Course fee: VND 3,500,000 per person (all inclusive)
· 6-hour session (one day) with our Wine Educators coming from France
· Course delivered in English
· Tasting of 10 wines
· WSET® official book provided
· Internationally recognized WSET® Level 1 Award in Wines Certificate and Label pin delivered upon successful exam completion.
· Our wine education program is open for the public and does not require any prior diploma.
Where to study?
Red Apron & Celliers d’Asie Wine School | 2 Yen The, Ba Dinh District
Ho Chi Minh City
Red Apron & Celliers d’Asie Wine School | 2 Chu Manh Trinh, District 1
Red Apron & Celliers d’Asie Wine School | 213 Nguyen Trung Truc, 5 Quarter, Duong Dong Town
Contact us today!
Hotline: 090 620 3238
Our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/wsetvn
Our Website: www.redapron.vn/wset