What you’ll learn?
- How wine is made
- What factors influence wine style
- The key white and black grape varieties and their characteristics
- The important wine-producing regions of the world in which these grapes are grown
- The production of sparkling, sweet, and fortified wines
- Label terminology
- Food and wine pairing principles
- How to describe wine using the WSET Level 2 Systematic Approach to Tasting Wine® (SAT)
- Course fee: VND 12,000,000 per person (all inclusive)
- 3-day course with our Wine Educators coming from France
- Course delivered in English
- Tasting of 40+ wines
- WSET® official book provided
- Internationally recognized WSET® Level 2 Award in Wines Certificate and Label pin delivered upon successful exam completion.
- Our wine education program is open for the public and does not require any prior diploma.
Where to study?
Red Apron & Celliers d’Asie Wine School | 2 Yen The, Ba Dinh District
Ho Chi Minh City
Red Apron & Celliers d’Asie Wine School | 2 Chu Manh Trinh, District 1
Red Apron & Celliers d’Asie Wine School | 213 Nguyen Trung Truc, 5 Quarter, Duong Dong Town
Contact us today!
Hotline: 090 620 3238
Our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/wsetvn
Our Website: www.redapron.vn/wset