| MARCH 2020: 5 days of weekend, Saturday 07/03 – Sunday 08/03 – Saturday 14/03 – Sunday 15/03 – Saturday 21/03 | 9am - 6pm (Registration deadline: 01/03)
Ho Chi Minh City | APRIL 2020: 5 days of weekend, Saturday 11/04 – Sunday 12/04 – Saturday 18/04 – Sunday 19/04 – Saturday 25/04 | 9am - 6pm (Registration deadline: 05/04)
Register now ➡ https://bit.ly/2NEJCna
WSET® Level 3 Award in Wines - A high-level course in wines, perfect for the serious wine enthusiast or those who need to make informed decisions or recommendations about wine for work.
For individuals seeking to delve deeper into the world of wines and spirits, this qualification provides detailed understanding of the factors that affect style, quality and price. You’ll learn how to assess wines accurately, and use your understanding to make authoritative recommendations.
Upon successful completion you will receive a WSET certificate and lapel pin, and will be able to use the associated WSET certified logo.
What you’ll learn?
· The key factors in the production of wine: location, grape growing, winemaking, maturation and bottling
· The key characteristics of the principal:
o still wines of the world
o sparkling wines of the world
o fortified wines of the world
· How to make appropriate wine recommendations
· How to taste wines using the WSET Level 3 Systematic Approach to Tasting Wine® (SAT)
· Level 3 Course fee (all inclusive): VND 27,000,000 per person
· Early Bird price (all inclusive): VND 23,000,000 per person (Registration deadline for Early Bird: 31/01)
· 35-hour session (five days 9am - 6pm) with our highly experienced Wine Educators
· Course delivered in English
· Tasting of 70+ wines
· WSET® official book provided
· The exam is assessed in two parts, which takes place in the last session of the course:
o A combined theory paper consisting of 50 multiple-choice questions and four short written answer questions.
o A tasting paper consisting of a blind tasting of two wines.
· Internationally recognized WSET® Level 3 Award in Wines Certificate and Label pin delivered upon successful exam completion.
· This course is open to students who have passed the Level 2 Award in Wines and Spirits or have obtained the relevant knowledge and experience.
About our Wine Educators:
MR. RICARDO HERRERA
Being certified Sommelier from Escola Superior d'Hostaleria de Barcelona and Universitat Rovira i Virgili in 2012, Mr. Herrera started his career as a sommelier in Mirazur*** France. Over the past 7 years, he has been travelling around the world and working in Barcelona at Michelin starred restaurants and also teaching WSET course after holding his WSET Level 3 Certificate with Merit in 2015. By the end of 2019, he successfully passed his WSET Level 4 Diploma and achieved his Weinakademiker Title with Distinction.
MRS. LE VAN ANH
With a MBA and years of experience in the wines and spirits industry, Mrs. Van Anh holds an important position at Red Apron Fine Wines and Spirits: the company's Managing Partner. Having achieved WSET Level 3 with Distinction, WSET Level 4 Diploma and as a Certified Educator of WSET Level 1-2-3, she hopes to spread not only the passion for wine but also the knowledge of wine to Vietnamese people.
MR. SYLVAIN BOURNIGAULT
Mr. Bournigault holds two Master's Degrees in Business Law, and Wine Law &Trade of Université Bordeaux I, WSET Level 3 with Distinction and WSET Level 4 Diploma with Merit. Skilled in Marketing Management, Food & Beverage, FMCG and Hospitality Management, with a strong passion for wines and spirits and great experience, Mr. Bournigault has been working with Celliers d'Asie for 25 years and gained much respect in the industry.
Let's take a look at our WSET® Level 3 classes in 2019:
Red Apron & Celliers d’Asie Wine School | 2 Yen The, Ba Dinh District
Ho Chi Minh City
Red Apron & Celliers d’Asie Wine School | 2 Chu Manh Trinh, District 1
Contact us today!
Hotline: 090 620 3238
Our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/wsetvn
Our Website: www.redapron.vn/wset