For individuals seeking to delve deeper into the world of wines and spirits, this qualification provides detailed understanding of the factors that affect style, quality and price. You’ll learn how to assess wines accurately, and use your understanding to make authoritative recommendations.
Upon successful completion you will receive a WSET certificate and lapel pin, and will be able to use the associated WSET certified logo.
What you’ll learn?
· The key factors in the production of wine: location, grape growing, winemaking, maturation and bottling
· The key characteristics of the principal:
o still wines of the world
o sparkling wines of the world
o fortified wines of the world
· How to make appropriate wine recommendations
· How to taste wines using the WSET Level 3 Systematic Approach to Tasting Wine® (SAT)
· Course fee: VND 27,000,000 per person (all inclusive)
· 35-hour session (five days 9am - 6pm) with our Wine Educators coming from France
· Course delivered in English
· Tasting of 70+ wines
· WSET® official book provided
· The exam is assessed in two parts, which takes place in the last session of the course:
o A combined theory paper consisting of 50 multiple-choice questions and four short written answer questions.
o A tasting paper consisting of a blind tasting of two wines.
· Internationally recognized WSET® Level 3 Award in Wines Certificate and Label pin delivered upon successful exam completion.
· This course is open to students who have passed the Level 2 Award in Wines and Spirits or have obtained the relevant knowledge and experience.
Where to study?
Red Apron & Celliers d’Asie Wine School | 2 Yen The, Ba Dinh District
Ho Chi Minh City
Red Apron & Celliers d’Asie Wine School | 2 Chu Manh Trinh, District 1
Contact us today!
Hotline: 090 620 3238
Our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/wsetvn
Our Website: www.redapron.vn/wset